terça-feira, 8 de outubro de 2013

How it will be like

The meaning of this blog is - against all my better judgement - to start something like a diary.

I'm from Brazil, but everything here will be written in English. The goal of this initiative is to improve my language skills, and also to reach more readers.

I know that things like this will probably seem pointless to the people who will read, but I need to keep up with myself.

Posts will occur every weekend, to summarize how my week was.

I warn you that it may not be exciting for someone who doesn't even know me.

I will also upload YouTube videos whit some Vlogs and Conversations with myself.

Follow me on Bloglovin

Um comentário:

  1. Hi, you have an awesome blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ResponderExcluir